- Public Health
- Your health information may be used or disclosed for public health activities such as assisting public health authorities or other legal authorities to prevent or control disease, injury, or disability, or for other health oversight activities.
- Required by Law
- GJB Health Services, LLC, may use and disclose information about you as required by law. For example, GJB Health Services, LLC, may disclose information for the following purposes:
- for judicial and administrative proceedings pursuant to legal authority
- to report information related to victims of abuse, neglect or domestic violence
- to assist law enforcement officials in their law enforcement duties
- Health and Safety
- Your health information may be disclosed to avert a serious threat to the health or safety of you or any other person pursuant to applicable law.
- Government Functions
- Specialized government functions such as protection of public officials or reporting to various branches of the armed services that may require use or disclosure of your health information.
- Credit Card Information
- GJB Health Services respects your privacy and we do not rent, sell, or lease your information to any third party. The details containing your electronic payment are securely transmitted from our payment gateway to our credit card processor for the sole purpose of authorizing your transaction so that we may provide our goods and services to you, the client.
For More Information or to Report a ProblemIf you have any questions about this policy or want more information, you may contact our practice’s Privacy Official, Gloria Bannasch, at (920) 560-4525.
If you belive your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Privacy Official by mail at GJB Health Services, LLC, 711 North Lynndale Dr, Suite 1-A, Appleton, WI 54914 or by calling the Privacy Official, Gloria Bannasch, at (920) 560-4525.
- Cancellation policy: Couples who cancel prior to 30 days before the workshop, for which they registered, will receive a full refund minus a $100.00 administrative fee.
- Couples who cancel with less than 29 days’ notice, before the workshop for which they registered, will not receive a refund. Instead, they will receive a credit to attend any couples workshop held by Gloria Bannasch within 2 years of the date of the workshop for which they originally registered.
- Workshop credits may also be transferred to another couple, if the couple that registered, and canceled, wishes to do so. Workshop credits may also be applied to 3 hours of individual, or couples’ therapy, with Gloria Jean Bannasch; pending availability.